« All Events
Hellingly 10k – Grand Prix
- VENUE AND RACE HQ. Hellingly Village Hall, Station Road, Hellingly, East Sussex. 2 Miles North of Hailsham Town Centre at the junction of the A267 and B2104 (Please refer to the map). BN27 4DS
- PARKING Parking is available in the designated field adjacent to the hall. No road parking , follow signs / directions from Marshalls.
- FACILITIES Toilets are available at the hall. Refreshments and Massage available at HQ. REGRET NO CHANGING FACILITIES.
- FIRST AID First Aid will be at Start/Finish area, and at marshall points around the course.
- START / FINISH Start in Station Road is 800m walk or jog from the hall. The off road finish is 45m in the field adjacent to the car park.
- DRINKS A water station will be at approximately 5K in Cinderford Lane.
- COURSE DETAILS Accurately measured and described as undulating. UK athletics permit obtained. Map enclosed.
- MARSHALLS/ROAD MARKERS Marshalls, caution notices and kilometre markers will be sited on the course. PLEASE OBEY INSTRUCTIONS.
- PERSONAL SAFETY All roads will remain open during the race, but traffic should be light.
- GENERAL SAFETY For your own safety please exercise care, take precautions and PLEASE KEEP TO THE LEFT AT ALL TIMES
- SUSSEX GRAND PRIX SCORING Runners not wearing their club affiliated colours will not score points
- RACE NUMBERS Please affix running number on the front of your clothing, and ensure that the reverse of your number is filled in according to Health and Safety requirements.
- MOMENTOS All finishers will receive a finishing medal.
- PRIZES /RESULTS Prize List details available in the race HQ where the presentation will be held following collation of the results. Please be patient. A box with envelopes will be in race HQ. Please address an envelope and put £1 inside for results to be posted to you ASAP