Membership is due for renewal on January 1st each year. You can download the membership form here: Henfield Joggers membership form
Please complete the form fully following the instructions provided, so that we have the details needed to register you with the relevant Associations, and see below for payment details.
Don’t forget the tangible benefits members receive, such as various In-Store and/or Online discounts (see here for details), London marathon draw for places, regular weekly news updates, and of course friendly advice and encouragement.
Basic Club Membership – £20
England Athletics competition licence – £14 (this is rising from £13 in 2016 to £14 from April 1st 2017)
England Athletics registration is separate from the Club membership and runs from April to March each year. We will contact all members in Spring 2017 and register everyone interested with the UKA in April after payment has been received)
This licence is required to obtain the price reduction for events run under UKA rules (Sussex Championships for example) it is also a means of England Athletics raising funds, and brings other benefits to individuals – *see below for a detailed list [applicable as at November 2016].
1) The simplest and most preferable is by bank transfer to:
Sort code: 53-50-39
Name: Henfield Joggers
Reference: Please use your name(s)
Please e-mail confirmation that you have paid online to Liz Pamment, Membership Secretary, at: email@example.com, and any queries should be sent to the same address.
2) Send cash or a cheque to: The Membership Secretary, 2 Eglantine Cottage, High Street, Partridge Green, RH13 8HU.
Data protection: Your name and address and all other relevant details will be stored on a computer. This data is considered to be ‘personal data’ for the purposes of data protection legislation as covered by the Data Protection Act of 1998. Henfield Joggers will only use this data in connection with the running of the Club and will not provide this data to a third party unless requested to do so by a government or law enforcement agency in connection with a criminal investigation or court action. You may request a copy of the personal data held by the Club.
*Benefits of England Athletics individual membership may change but at November 2016 are:
- As a registered athlete you are able to access a number of benefits:
- Entry to events exclusively available to registered athletes – under UKA Rules for Competition many competitions, particularly track and field, are only open to registered athletes.
- Entry discounts (minimum £2) on UKA licenced road and multi-terrain events
- ebulletins including key information on the sport and exclusive registered athlete offers. You can ensure your email address and mailing preferences are up to date at www.englandathletics.org/registered-athlete
- The ability to have a say on how the sport is run and funded in a way that reflects your fundamental importance to the sport
- Opportunities for you, (and at times your club or your school) to get involved in exclusive events and experiences in association with British Athletics
- Your registration fee helps make a difference to many areas of the sport
- Exclusive offers – We work with partners including New Balance, InterContinental Hotels Group, and Sweatshop to provide registered athletes with exclusive offers and vouchers for money off.
Some of these can be accessed via the benefits page at www.englandathletics.org/registered-athlete. Others are sent by email so ensure your contact details are up to date and you have opted to receive information!