This is the route for Saturday 16th’s run. It’s slightly different to the original proposal, adapted due to the bad weather! Still 17 miles with 1,000 feet of climbing. The weather forecast isn’t great, so we can always short cut if it gets too wet. I will be taking it even slower than usual due to my Achilles Tendonitis!